Open student assistant position in the AquaDiva project
We are offering a student assistant position within the subproject “Data Management” of the CRC AquaDiva “Understanding the Links Between Surface and Subsurface Biogeosphere” funded by the German Research Foundation. This is an opportunity for a software developer working up to 40 hours/month.
- supporting the development of a web application written in C# and based on the Microsoft .NET-framework
What we offer
- software development in an international team
- flexible working times
- very good programming skills, ideally in C#
- experience in the development of web applications, ideally based on the Microsoft .NET framework
- diligent, autonomous and structured working style
- good English speaking skills
The contract will be restricted to 3 months, but can be extended afterwards.
Severely disabled applicants are given preferential consideration in the event of equal qualification.
Starting date: now
Contact: Friederike Klan